Sunday, April 6, 2014

#10: Strategy for Research


For my project I am planning to do an online survey.  For my survey I will be asking for the participants gender and age.  The main thing I am looking for is the difference between male and females when it comes to their opinions on children breaking gender norms.  I am also interested in seeing if there is a difference in generations when it comes to what is considered acceptable and not acceptable for which gender norms kids can break.  After the research I completed last semester, I expect to see that men are less likely to find children breaking gender norms acceptable.  I also expect to see that most people will find it more acceptable for girls to break their gender norms, than it is for boys to break their gender norms.  I am excited to conduct this project and see if my results match up with all of the research I have done on gender development.

No comments:

Post a Comment